- Want to capture your handwriting as a font? Here’s a step in that direction.
- One domestication too far? Modern dogs are dumb and we made them that way, according to researchers.
- On why NASA is an agency from an earlier, dead age and why commercial space exploitation is the way of the future. I’ve argued this point for a long time, and it’s good to see someone else making the same argument.
- You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing. – Michael Pritchard
- Farm-to-school programs put fresh produce in school kids mouths. Now, if we could just get the kids out there growing the produce.