- Via Jungle Trader, archeologists find a really old shoe.
- Lost Soviet moon rover found forty years later, and it wants to know what happened.
- Chinese farmer holds off imminent domain with homemade cannon.
- Good rules for commenting on any blog, but especially a Christian one.
- Via The Daily Beast, Kevin Costner wants to help clean up the oil in the Gulf. Why aren’t we letting him? His idea can’t be any worse that what BP is already not doing. This is kind of failure of imagination is one of the many reasons why big government and big corporations are plain bad and a threat to everything the rest of us want and need.
- Farming is dangerous. Maybe that’s what makes it so exciting?
- Create easy MLA, APA, and Chicago citations at CiteFast.com.
- Sinclair Community College, the school I recently attended and received an Associates Degree from in 2008, has had a 25 percent increase in enrollment for Fall Quarter 2010 over Fall Quarter 2009.
- A great piece on the potential price of alienating our traditional allies, in this case the British. Is that change you can believe in?